Epcot’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series returns to the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival this year beginning on July 14. The music series was suspended for the last two years because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series combines internationally recognized artists, local bands and a five-star menu has something for every musical taste. There will be more than 25 global marketplaces that will be serving up some new menu items across the theme park.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak is also back for another year. Families can purchase a map and take part in a scavenger hunt to find hidden Remys around the park.
These performances are held in the America Gardens Theatre across from the American Adventure in World Showcase. The concerts are included with EPCOT admission, and the shows will happen at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMak
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men