What Is Epcot’s Address?
200 Epcot Center Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
If you are driving to Epcot, the fastest way is to park in Epcot’s parking lot. Epcot technically has 7 different lots:
- Wonder Parking Lot
- Imagine Parking Lot
- Journey Parking Lot
- Discover Parking Lot
- Create Parking Lot
- Amaze Parking Lot
- Explore Parking Lot
You can walk to Epcot from any of the Epcot area resorts and Hollywood Studios as there is a long waterside pathway that stretches all the way from the park to Epcot’s International Gateway Entrance.
Here’s everywhere you can walk to Epcot from:
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- The Swan Reserve
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Resort Bus Service is available from the main entrance to most Disney Resort hotels to and from all 4 theme parks, Disney Resort hotels and the Disney Springs Area.
Lyft and Uber is available to and from all main entrances.
The Skyliner runs between Art of Animation, Pop Century, Riviera, Caribbean Beach, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios.
- Art of Animation (shares station with Pop Century)
- Pop Century (shares station with Art of Animation)
- Caribbean Beach (home to the main station where you transfer if heading to Hollywood Studios)
- Riviera Resort
- Hollywood Studios
- Epcot (via the International Gateway)
Cruiser Boats – Friendship Boats
- Friendship Boats typically begin running at 8:30 a.m.
- Friendship Boats typically cease the day’s operation 60 minutes after park closing
- Approximate transportation times vary and can become much longer at park closing and also due to the amount of stops that each makes.
Friendship Boat Routes:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios to Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, and to Epcot
- Epcot to Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort.
- There are also two internal Epcot routes with one running between Canada and Morocco while the other runs between Mexico and Germany.