Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, fill out a form, participate in a survey, review, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, age, location and any other information you choose to provide.
Other Information We Collect
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect information related to your access to and use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, such as mailing list providers, data enhancement sources and publicly available sources, including information you submit in a public forum (e.g., a blog, chat room, or social media). Additionally, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to customize your experience with us.
Sharing of Information
We may share information as follows:
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants that perform services for us, including e-mail and mobile marketing, analytics, web hosting, call center services, payment processing, coupon delivery, and data enhancement;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features and Third-Party Privacy Policies
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit their privacy policies.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. However, no e-commerce solution or website is completely secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information, such as using strong passwords and using different passwords across your important online accounts. We will never request your password or credit card information through email.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 16.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. The Help or similar function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
Consumers residing in California have certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.) and the “Shine the Light” Law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83).
Shine the Light
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We do not sell your name, email address, phone number, address, or other information that identifies you to nonaffiliated third parties. Nevada residents have the right to request that we not sell this information in the future. To make such a request, please use the Contact Us information below.