Lego has revealed their first ‘AVATAR’ set. Preorders on at the official LEGO Amazon store go for $149.99. with delivery expected Oct 1.
This LEGO Avatar set reflects the scene where Jake joins with the majestic Toruk and becomes the 6th Toruk Makto. The set has 1212 pieces, including lots of lavender whips and transparent purple elements.
With Mo’at, Tsu’tey, Neytiri, and Avatar Jake, the figures feature longer legs, and elongated heads relative to the average.
The Tree of Souls includes poseable vines to wrap around figures, and includes and additional backdrop diorama piece with mini “floating” islands. Toruk features wings that can spread open to 15 inches wide. Glow-in-the-dark pieces add a bioluminscent effect. The set also features a newly molded Direhorse.
About this item
- Endless stories – Any Avatar fan or kid aged 12 and up will be proud to build and play with this LEGO Avatar Toruk Makto & Tree of Souls (75574) toy set and revisit the unique world of Pandora.
- What’s in the box – This LEGO set includes 4 minifigures, Toruk and Direhorse animal figures with connectors, a buildable Tree of Souls and 3 environment scenes with glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Display or play – Kids and Avatar fans can recreate a meaningful scene from the movie, design a new idea or set up a dynamic display with the Toruk spreading its foil wings over the Tree of Souls.
- Explore facets of Pandora – Passionate fans can spend hours exploring Pandora on the back of a mighty Toruk or Direhorse figure and communing with the Na’vi people through the sacred Tree of Souls.
- Detailed, creative models – The Toruk stands over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high and 15 in. (39 cm) wide without the wing foils; the Tree of Souls measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high and 9 in. (23 cm) wide.