Located in Canada at the World Showcase in Epcot, getting a reservation at Le Cellier in Canada can be difficult. Learning to make some of their recipes at home can be easy and end up being delicious!
Looking for a hearty, comforting soup? Check this recipe out to make Beef Barley Soup from Canada’s Le Cellier at home.
- Heat butter in a large saucepot until fully melted.
- Add Onion, Celery, Carrot, and leeks. Saute until tender (6-7 minutes) over medium heat.
- Add Red Wine and scrap the bottom of the pot. Reduce the wine by 3/4
- Add the Beef Stock, puree of Roasted Garlic, Meat, and Spices.
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours
- Add the Pre-cooked Barley