Join Aerosmith on a ride of a lifetime. Enter studio C to watch Aerosmith finish up a recording of “Walk This Way.” Needing to get to a concert they are late for, Aerosmith invites the guests to come and get backstage passes.
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster was the first Disney roller coaster in the United States to include inversions and the third such coaster worldwide, following “Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril” and “Space Mountain,” both at Disneyland Park Paris. The coaster has 3 inversions (two loops and one corkscrew), goes from 0 to 57 mph in 2.8 seconds, and lasts 1 minute 22 seconds.
Hold on while you speed off, but don’t forget to buckle up!
- Disney’s first band choice for Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster was The Rolling Stones. The Rolling Stones were interested, but Aerosmith, which Disney had recently signed to perform “I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing” for Touchstone Pictures’ 1998 film Armageddon, represented a less-expensive option.
- A 40-foot tall guitar sits outside the attraction.
- Each super stretch limo has 125 speaker, 24 subwoofer and 32,000 watt audio system.
- It goes from 0-57mph in 2.8 seconds.
- At the exit of the ride there is a picture that hangs from the invitation-only party that was held before the ride was open to the public.
- In 2021 this ride will have a different variation and the theme be changed to Iron Man and Avengers as part of the Avengers Campus section of the park.
- Each stretch limo plays a different Aerosmith song.
- License Plate 1QKLIMO: Nine Lives
- License Plate UGOBABE:Love in an Elevator and Walk this Way
- License Plate BUHBYE:Young Lust, F.I.N.E.m, Love in an Elevator
- License Plate H8TRFFC: back in the Saddle and Dude (Looks like a lady)
- License Plate 2FAST4U: Sweet Emotion
- The 6th limo is rotated throughout and there is always one limo out. When the limo’s are rotated the license plates are also and so are the songs.