This non-alcoholic mocktail serves 4-6 people. The Disneyland Resort recipes shared here have been reduced from the bulk that Disney’s culinary team creates. For this reason, the flavor profile may be slightly altered.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 cups of fresh unsweetened black tea
- 1/3 cup mango syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon tamarind paste
- orange slices
- dried mango slices
- dried pineapple
- Put the pineapple in a blender or food processor. until a smooth mixture.
- Combine mashed pineapple, unsweetened tea, mango syrup, orange juice, and tamarind paste in a large pitcher.
- Stir until the tamarind paste is completely dissolved.
- Fill 4-6 tall glasses halfway with ice. Add punch and garnish with orange slices, dried mango, and dried pineapple.
Cook’s Note: If mango syrup is not available, you can make your own using water, sugar, and mango. Bring ½ cup water, ½ cup sugar, and ½ cup frozen mango pieces to a boil in a saucepan. Cover, reduce heat to low and leave for 20 minutes. Cool completely and drain the mango pieces. Refrigerate for up to a week.