If you’ve ever ate around the world during Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival, you may have smelled and even gotten to enjoy the very popular street corn from the Trowel & Trellis booth!
Here is the Recipe so you can enjoy it at home!
Ingredients for Corn
- Chili Lime Seasoning to Taste
- 2 Cups of Crumbled Cojita Cheese
Ingredients for Corn Brine
- 1 Gallon of Water
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Course Salt
- 8 Corn on the cobs
Ingredients for Garlic Spread
- 2 Cup Margarine
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Shallots
- 1/8 Teaspoon Tamari Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Chopped Chives
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coarse Salt
Directions for the Corn Brine:
- Place water, salt, and sugar in a large bucket
- Peel the corn husks back without removing them. Removed the silks and pull the leaves back over the corn.
- Place corn cobs in brine and soak for 24 hours.
Directions for Garlic Spread:
- Combine Margarine, Shallot, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Tamari, Chives, Parsley, and salt in a pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until Margarine melts.
Directions to put it together:
- Place wrapped corn on the grill and cook for 15 -20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes
- Peel corn leaves back and wrap them in foil to use as a handle.
- Dip the corn in a warm margarine spread
- Sprinkle crumbled Coita Cheese and dust chili lime seasoning.