Club 33 is a private Membership club with private restaurants and lounges in most Disney parks around the world. Established in 1967, just six months after Walt Disney passed away, Club 33 was planned with Disney’s desire to have a VIP lounge for the corporate elite within his park.
Named after the address of the original Disneyland Club 33 location, which was 33 Royal Street in New Orleans Square, Club 33 has a long waiting list to join. Designed to cater to the VIPs of the VIPs, Club 33 for decades was the only place in the park to get a drink.
As an exclusive membership-only “club”, Club 33 brings with it an air of secrecy, elitism, and the BEST concierge-level services and care available. Club 33 is extreme exclusivity. Even those who can afford it have to wait for years, if not decades, to gain a membership.
How much does it cost to join?
The invite-only membership has a $25,000 up to $100,000 initiation fee for the higher business memberships and $12,500 to $30,000 annual fee, depending on the level of membership.
What Do Club 33 Members Get With Their Membership?
- Access to dine at Club 33 and 1901 Lounge
- Annual Passes
- Club 33 member-only events.*
- VIP Park Tours
- Genie + Lightning Lanes
- Access to private concierge services
- Free valet parking
- Exclusive merchandise
* In 2019, Club member had a free event that included visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge one week before it opened to the public.
Where was the first Club 33?
The first location of Club 33 opened in 1967. It’s located in the New Orleans Square of Disneyland Park, near the Blue Bayou Restaurant, and has a private entrance (called “33 Royal Street”).
Where is Club 33 In each park?
- Le Grand Salon Restaurant – New Orleans Square, Disneyland Park
- Le Salon Nouveau – A Jazz Lounge in New Orleans Square, Disneyland Park
- 1901 Lounge – Disney California Adventure
- Captain’s Quarters – Adventureland, Magic Kingdom
- Constellation Club – American Adventure Pavilion, Epcot
- Spotlight Lounge – Above The Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant, Hollywood Studios
- Harambe House – Africa, Animal Kingdom (You will find Harambe House along the pathway between Pandora and Africa)
- World Bazaar – Located on Center Street off World Bazaar.
Fantasia – Located on Mickey Avenue near the Disneytown shopping complex. It features a Fantasia theme.
How do I join Club 33?
To express interest in Club 33 Membership, contact us at Club33@WaltDisneyWorld.com. As membership opportunities are evaluated, Club 33 may contact you for further information.